Two and a half million weddings are planned each year in the United States. There are so many aspects to your big day that perhaps at times could feel a bit overwhelming. The great news is I am here to help you plan for hiring your wedding photographer by letting you in on the inside scope of what questions are best to ask the photographer your interviewing for your special day.
Adrienne and Edward were such a pleasure to work with. These two got married at the Casa Bella in Sunol, California. Before their wedding day we laid out a plan as well as discussed some must have photos the couple wanted taken. I captured so many special moments between the two of them, their bridal parties, friends and family. They will have memories to treasure for a life time.
I have been in the photography industry for fourteen years now and have been interviewed by Brides and Grooms countless times. These are a few questions that I highly recommend you ask your photographer that way your memories will be captured just the way you hoped and imagined.
- What is the photographers primary style?
- Will the photographer you’re interviewing be the one taking the photos on the day of your wedding?
- How many weddings has the photographer done? Always ask to see an album of their work.
- Will the photographer be working any other events on your date scheduled?
- Ask about packages and choose which ever package fits you as a couple the best.
- How many hours will be covered?
- Will the time cover getting ready photos, ceremony and reception?
- How many photos you will receive?
- Are there additional fees and confirm what they are for.
- Ask the photographer what type of equipment they use, and if they bring any back ups incase something goes wrong the day of your event.
- Ask the photographer if they are open to collaborating on ideas for must have shots on your wedding day. This will determine how you will work together on your special day.
- How will you be shown your first looks? Most the time now a days it is online which makes it easy, quick and convenient for everyone.
If you are looking for a California Proposal, Engagement, or Wedding photographer I am your girl! I would love the opportunity to meet each and everyone of you and answer your questions, and make your BIG day dreams come true. Visit hollydphotos.com to inquire about your event.
Congratulations Adrienne & Edward on the beginning of your
forever love story!